I always have the feeling of detachment right after i wake up.I feel as if i am just a lump of energy and nothing.Slowly i regain my consciousness and back to business in five minutes and the routine life starts.In the morning i make some intentions to spend the day in a wise way but i can also feel at the same time that the old mental pattern are still sitting over my head waiting to trigger some unwanted hormones to bring me back to my old habits.
All this happens in the morning and i forget everything during the course of the day.As soon as i take the BMTC bus from Marathalli bridge and put on my earphone and play some funky bollywood numbers thats it.I am on to take the whole world.Give me some sunshine give me some rain give me another chance i wanna grow up once again.Wohoooooooooo
No comments:
Post a Comment